2. The owner of the store is Slawomir Borowiec with the headquarters in London: Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX Company Number: 8351593 , Phone: (+44) 02089975949, e-mail: email@example.com
3. Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the sale agreement concluded with the customer.
4. The condition of signing the sales contract is the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the customer.
5. The prices displayed in the store are gross prices.
6. The goods available in the store are free from the physical and legal defects.
7. Improperly completed order forms will not be considered.
8. The ordered goods will be delivered to the address indicated by the purchaser within 5 business days from the date of the order confirmation.
9. In the case of absence of goods in the warehouse the customer will be informed of this fact and the related extension of the term of contract realization. If the purchaser does not agree to extend the term of contract realization he/she may cancel the entire order or resign only from the item which delays the delivery time.
10. For each shipment we attach the purchase confirmation.
11. The store offer is accessible in the area of England and Poland. The product prices in pounds concern shipment in the UK and Poland. The prices in zloty concern shipment only in Poland.
12. 4Sold company commits itself to protection of the personal data in accordance with “the Personal Data Protection Act”. According to this act the store customers have the right to access their data, correct them and demand stop of their use.
The orders can be placed via:
- online store,
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (+44) 02089975949
How to buy?
- Browse the list of categories or use the search engine to find the proper product,
- You will find the detailed information for each product.
- Remember that registered customers can save the products In the store,
- When finding the interesting product add it to your shopping cart,
- If your order is completed go to your cart,
- In your shopping cart you will see exactly which products you have chosen and their number/amount,
- Choose the form of delivery and payment you prefer,
- If you have a discount code, enter it below to receive a discount,
- Confirm your choices by clicking on “Order”,
- If you already have an account in our store enter your login and confirm with “Sign in”,
- If you do not have an account, select “Register” or skip creating the account by clicking “Order”. Remember that registration will allow you to enjoy wide range of benefits, including: o View the status of orders and the history of purchase, o No need to re-enter the data for subsequent purchases, o Possibility of receiving individual discounts and promotional coupons,
- Enter your name and address information,
- To send the order to a different address, select “ Other shipping address” and provide the relevant data,
- The additional information about the order realization can be put into “Notes”,
- Click on the “Summary” and you will see information you have provided,
- Click “Order” to conform the purchase,
- Pick an e-mail confirming your order.
Customer can choose from the following payment methods:
a) on delivery – the payment in cash on delivery of the goods,
b) Transfer - the shop reserves the item in stock and send it to the address indicated by the customer after the payment to the bank account specified for this purpose on the Store website or in an email sent to the customer,
c) by Paypal - If you do not have a Paypal account, please register at www.paypal.com,
d) Prices of shipment are specified in the pricelist of delivery,
e) The condition of the goods delivery is the payment for goods and shipping,
a) Ordered goods are sent through the shipping companies (Poczta Polska (Polish Post), Royal Maila or couriers company) or are available to dispatch in our headquarters.
b) In case of payment other than cash on delivery shipment date shall be extended by the period between placing the order and the date of booking the charge on Store’s bank account.